The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The photographs of the products are not scaled to size. Most of the products are magnified or close up shots and size and colour may vary when physically seen. Due to practical difficulties like colour settings in each monitor, we cannot guarantee exact colour in photograph.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Hayagi.
- a) www.Hayagi.com ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Hayagi
- b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Hayagi at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Hayagi of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Hayagi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
3 .Hayagi.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, fashion jewellery and accessories. (Collectively, "Products"). The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc., and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
- The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Hayagi name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Hayagi.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
At Hayagi, we respect your privacy as much as you do. We do not share your personal information with others. This information is only used by Hayagi.com to ensure the fulfilment of the service requested by you. This includes informing you of promotional offers.
Hayagi.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th Jan 15
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- You agree and undertake to use the Website and the services only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; (b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; (c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; (d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or other's computer;(e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;(f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;(g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; (h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service; (i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and (j) violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere. 6. The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.Hayagi.com
- Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Hayagi discretion.
- Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Hayagi shipment to the shipping carrier.
- a) www.Hayagi.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- b) If you or www.Hayagi.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Hayagi.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Hayagi.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- c) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune.
- If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceable shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Hayagi.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 7 days of the transaction to enable Hayagi to begin an investigation. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Hayagi.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Hayagi.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account.
What we do about mispricing-Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes.
- Hayagi.com shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- Hayagi.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Hayagi.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
Hayagi will not be held responsible for any loss of data, loss or any damages under any circumstances what so ever including any special, subsidiary, indirect, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered at www.Hayagi.com
In no event shall www.Hayagi.com be accountable to the user for any damages, losses, negligence or any actions otherwise, beyond the amount paid by the user to www.Hayagi.com for any specific product or service. With a view to provide our customers the latest information and material, www.Hayagi.com will make changes in the products or services described on this site from time to time. The prices displayed on website are for Internet orders.
Availability and prices of items are subjected to undergo changes without prior notice. Any prices displayed on www.Hayagi.com may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in any particular area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. www.Hayagi.com is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors/shortcomings.
The details for the products or product specifications (for instance weight, colour, handwork details, size, etc.) mentioned along with the product displays are only fairly accurate values.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally due to high demand we run out of certain items. If we do not have an item that you've ordered in stock, we will either inform you by Mail or we will contact you by Phone.
Full refund will be processed only if item is not available.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
The product ordered online by our customers is individually made in accordance with their choices, we respect our customers & support 3 Day REPLACEMENT POLICY.
Customer has to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org about replacement with reason within 3 days of order received. After this period Replacement of product will not be entertained.
Hayagi will refund or replace any online sales at www.Hayagi.com depending upon circumstances.
If the order has been shipped from our office and has been delayed by the reasons other than our control directly for e.g., held at the customs, natural disasters or transport strikes etc., the customer has to accept the order.
Our shipping agent will attempt delivery twice to the address specified by the customer. Due to any reasons if customer is unable to accept the parcel then the responsibility is on the customer to collect the parcel from shipping agent. In further delay if the parcel is destroyed by the shipping agent, we will not be held responsible.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the jewellery products. It all depends on how you use and preserve the products for longer durability. For longer durability, it is advised not to expose jewellery products to water, detergent, perfumes, and soaps and keep them in air tight polythene cover after using the product. You can also see our Jewellery Care section.
Most of the Imitation Jewellery displayed in the site are suited for the purpose it is meant to be. If maintained properly, the Jewellery can be used for a very long time.
Order Fulfillment Policy
Once you place an order, allow 48 hours for us to process the order (because of pending credit card). If you have ordered an item that is not available or that is delayed, we will notify you of the situation via email or phone. When your order is ready, it is shipped immediately. Please allow 4-7 working days for deliveries. We will not be held responsible if the order is delayed due to unforeseen natural calamities and reasons out of our control.